Engage preschoolers in core subjects through Osmo's Little Genius Starter Kit. With 4 fun-filled games, your little one can get a broader understanding of phonics, drawing, and social-emotional cues. Beyond developing creativity and problem-solving skills, the hands-on learning approach enables kids to go on adventures with animated characters and have the time of their lives!
Make learning fun for your preschoolers with Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit. Osmo technology “sees” how kids move real-world tangible pieces in front of the screen and respond with on-screen encouragement, guidance, and giggles. In the end, they’ll spark their imaginations, learn critical skills, and have a blast!
Osmo promises fun-filled & award-winning learning games that interact with actual handheld pieces & an iPad, bringing a preschool child's game pieces & actions to life (no WiFi necessary for gameplay). We know kids learn by doing that’s why each game centers on a physical activity whether it’s arranging tangrams, zooming number cards around, or even freehand drawing, Osmo sees and reacts to every real-live move.
Learn to communicate, gain a better understanding of the world, and develop fine motor skills and emotional intelligence with the Osmo Little Genius Starter Kit. Your child will be ready for the real world through these 4 hands-on educational games that teach letter construction, drawing, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- For early learners, aged 3-5 years. Games in this set are for our youngest age group. Osmo enables the continuation of learning
- Teaches how to form letters and words, develop pre-drawing skills, and hone creativity, emotional intelligence, and problem-solving skills
- Teaches core subjects; vocabulary, letters, emotions/empathy, problem-solving, numbers, and creative imagination
- Four new hands-on learning games to engage pre-schoolers
ABCs - Recognise letters and learn phonics.
Squiggle Magic - Develop pre-drawing skills
Costume Party - Identify social-emotional cues and experiment with clothes and colors
Stories - Wade through obstacles in stories and develop cognitive abilities to solve problems
- Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
- Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
What's in the Box:
- Osmo Base for iPad
- 38 silicone sticks and rings (BPA free, durable, dishwasher-safe silicone)
- 19 costume pieces
- Silicone play mat
- Stackable storage
- 4 game apps: ABCs, Squiggle Magic, Costume Party, and Stories
What they'll learn:
- Letter recognition
- Pre-drawing skills
- Spatial reasoning
- Fine motor skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Social-emotional intelligence
- Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
- Important: requires an iPad to play. (Sold separately)
- Is the included base compatible with the Osmo Protective Case?
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realize they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for gameplay.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams, and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at-home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful gameplay that inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital gameplay and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.