- Warehouse based local retailing business owned and operated by Australian.
- Formal Tax Invoice is issued for every transaction, GST refundable.
- 3 years manufacturer warranty on all CLIPSAL ICONIC products
- Same day dispatch + Fast response support team
- Each product is carefully inspected before packing in the factory and our staff will double check them before dispatching
- Cooperating with our local supplier allow us to offer a market-compatible price with outstanding quality
- To enjoy the benefit from the latest smart home & LED technology, Lectory Lighting is your best option
- RCM approval
It’s loaded with clever features.
- New game-changing modular mechs and grids with changeable skins and dollies for unrivalled customisation now and in the future.
- With new ControlLink, lights can be dimmed from multiple locations, plus you can link switches, dimmers, and time clocks together.
- Patented locking bar allows simple mech reorientation and sturdy looking for a fast, easy and secure install, reducing the risk of mech pushbacks.
- Clipsal Iconic’s translucent edges allow the skins to pick-up background colours for a design that blends in with any wall colour.
Customisable and future-ready.
- Innovative protective flaps help prevent screw access after installation, allowing skins to be changed safely at any time.
- Clipsal Iconic switches are quick and easy to personalise with pictogram dollies that even your customers can change.
- Bluetooth Low Energy delivers simple configuration for timers and time clocks via the Wiser Room App on your phone or tablet.
- Clipsal Iconic is future-ready allowing for style and function updates in the coming years.
|Material||Skin - PC (polycarbonate)
Skin - ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene)
Gridplate - PC (polycarbonate)
Flaps - PP (polypropylene)
Switch Housing - PC (polycarbonate)
Switch Housing - PA66
Locking Bar - POM (polyoxymethylene)
|Number of gangs||1|
|Brand Name||Clipsal Iconic|
|Product or component type||Plate assembly|
|Device presentation||Switchplate assembly|
|Colour Tint||Vivid White|
|Type of packing||Polybag|
|Quantity per set||Set of 20|
|Sale per indivisible quantity||1|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||[0deg. - 60deg.] deg C|
|Dielectric strength||20000 V|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||[0deg. - 45deg.] deg C|
|Relative humidity||[10percent - 95percent] percent|
|Electrical durability||20000 cycles|
|Connections - terminals||Screw terminals|
|Shape of the screw head||Philips No 2 (PH2)
square drive no 1 (SQ1)
|Clamping connection capacity||1.5 mm2 - stranded
1.5 mm2 - flexible
1.5 mm2 - rigid
|Wire stripping length||10mm mm|
|Product weight||0.078 kg|
|IP degree of protection|
|[Ue] rated operational voltage||250V, AC, 50Hz|
|Number of terminals||4|
|Distance between centres||84mm mm|
|Number of rockers||1|
|Switch additional information|
|Condition of use|
3 Years Seller's Warranty