SensorPush HTP.XW - Extreme Accuracy | Water - Resistant | Humindity / Temperature/ Barometric Pressure
G1 Wireless Gateway Recommende
The HTP.xw Extreme Accuracy Water-Resistant Temperature / Humidity / Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor pairs effortlessly with version 4.0+ of our free mobile apps and the optional SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to provide the most premium solution for monitoring barometric pressure, humidity, temperature, dewpoint, and VPD conditions over time.
It features the world’s most accurate digital humidity/temperature sensor with a typical accuracy of ±1.5%RH/±0.1°C and adds a sensor membrane and o-ring seals for a durable splash and rain proof design as well as a highly accurate barometric pressure sensor with a typical accuracy of ±0.5mb. Battery changes are now easier and even more infrequent than ever with the easy change battery cap and a typical battery life of over 2 years in normal conditions.
And perhaps best of all, the HTP.xw is designed, supported, and now made in the USA! Its long range (100m / 325' line of sight) keeps you up to date, even at a distance. The Swiss-made sensing component provides highly accurate, repeatable measurements that you can trust. Data is collected at one-minute intervals and is stored on the sensor for close to a month. It is automatically pushed to mobile applications when they are in range. There it is stored for graphing and analysis. The apps allow alert ranges to be set, so you can know when there's a problem without constant checking.
Add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to monitor all of your SensorPush sensors remotely via the internet! The HTP.xw Temperature / Humidity / Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor is perfect for monitoring weather conditions, your home, greenhouses, musical instruments, wine, cigars, art and keepsake collections and much more. Start protecting your family and valuables today!
- Sample Rate: Sensor takes temperature and humidity readings once per minute.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57" x 1.57" x 0.65"
- Weight: 23g / 0.8oz
- Battery: CR2477
- Battery Life: Typ. over 2 years (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
- iOS 11+, Android 5.1+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).
- iPhones since the iPhone 5s, iPads since the 5th generation and the 6th generation iPad Touch support this technology.
- There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity Range:
- 0 - 100%
- (Prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)
- Temperature Accuracy (20°C - 60°C / 68°F - 140°F): ±0.2°C / ±0.36°F typical, ±0.4°C / ±0.72°F maximum
- Barometric Pressure Range: 300-1250mb / 8.86 - 36.91inHg
- Temperature Accuracy (Full Range): ±0.1°C / ±0.18°F typical ±0.3°C / ±0.54°F maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% - 80% RH): ±1.5% typical, ±3% maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% - 100% RH): ±2% typical, ±3% maximum
Barometric Pressure Accuracy (@ -20-60°C / -4-140°F): ±0.5mb / 0.015inHg typical, ±1.5mb / 0.044inHg maximum
- Accuracy Notes:
- 95% of sensors fall within the "typical" range. Sensors outside the "maximum" range are not qualified for sale.
- Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.
IN THE BOX
-  x SensorPush HTP.xw - Extreme Accuracy | Water-Resistant | Humidity / Temperature / Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor