SensorPush HT.w - Water-Resistant | Humidity / Temperature / Dewpoint / VPD Bluetooth Sensor
Own it now, pay later
Warning: Powered by button/coin battery. Please keep it away from children.
The HT.w Water-Resistant Temperature / Humidity Smart Sensor pairs effortlessly with our mobile apps and the optional SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to provide a premium solution for monitoring humidity and temperature, dewpoint, and VPD conditions over time.
It features a Swiss-made digital humidity/temperature sensor with a typical accuracy of ±2%RH/±0.2°C and adds a sensor membrane and o-ring seals for a durable splash and rain proof design. Battery changes are now easier and even more infrequent than ever with the easy change battery cap and a typical battery life of over 2 years in normal conditions. And perhaps best of all, the HT.w is designed, supported, and now made in the USA!
Its long range (100m / 325' line of sight) keeps you up to date, even at a distance. The Swiss-made sensing component provides highly accurate, repeatable measurements that you can trust. Data is collected at one-minute intervals and is stored on the sensor for over a month. It is automatically pushed to mobile applications when they are in range. There it is stored for graphing and analysis. The apps allow alert ranges to be set, so you can know when there's a problem without constant checking.
Add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to monitor all your SensorPush sensors remotely via the internet! The HT.w Temperature / Humidity Smart Sensor is perfect for monitoring weather conditions, your home, greenhouses, musical instruments, wine, cigars, art and keepsake collections and much more. Start protecting your family and valuables today!
Add the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to monitor all of your SensorPush sensors remotely via the internet!
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.4°C
- Humidity accuracy of ±4.5%
- Range of 325' line of sight
- One-minute intervals of data collection
- Up to two weeks of storage
- Sample Rate: Sensor takes temperature and humidity readings once per minute.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57" x 1.57" x 0.65"
- Weight: 23g / 0.8oz
- Battery : CR2477
- Battery Life: Typ. over 2 year (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
- iOS 11+, Android 5.1+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).
- iPhones since the iPhone 5s, iPads since the 5th generation and the 6th generation iPad Touch support this technology.
- There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity Range:
- 0 - 100%
- (prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)
- Temperature Accuracy (20°C - 60°C / 68°F - 140°F): ±0.2°C / ±0.36°F typical, ±0.4°C / ±0.72°F maximum
- Temperature Accuracy (Full Range): ±0.6°C / ±1.08°F typical, 1.0°C / ±1.8°F maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% - 80% RH): ±2% typical, ±4.5% maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% - 100% RH): ±4.5% typical ±7.5% maximum
- Accuracy Notes:
- 95% of sensors fall within the "typical" range. Sensors outside the "maximum" range are not qualified for sale.
- Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.