SensorPush Wireless Humidity & Temperature HT.w Sensor Kit | Water-Resistant
Own it now, pay later
Warning: Powered by button/coin battery. Please keep it away from children.
 x SensorPush HT.w - Water-Resistant | Humidity & Temperature Sensor
The HT.w Water-Resistant Temperature / Humidity Smart Sensor pairs effortlessly with our mobile apps and the optional SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway to provide a premium solution for monitoring humidity and temperature, dewpoint, and VPD conditions over time.
It features a Swiss-made digital humidity/temperature sensor with a typical accuracy of ±2%RH/±0.2°C and adds a sensor membrane and o-ring seals for a durable splash and rain proof design. Battery changes are now easier and even more infrequent than ever with the easy change battery cap and a typical battery life of over 2 years in normal conditions. And best of all, the HT.w is designed, supported, and now made in the USA!
Its long range (100m / 325' line of sight) keeps you up to date, even at a distance. The Swiss-made sensing component provides highly accurate, repeatable measurements that you can trust. Data is collected at one-minute intervals and is stored on the sensor for over a month. It is automatically pushed to mobile applications when they are in range. There it is stored for graphing and analysis. The apps allow alert ranges to be set, so you can know when there's a problem without constant checking.
 x SensorPush G1 Wireless Gateway | Remote Access via Internet
Thousands of satisfied customers already trust the HT1 Humidity / Temperature Smart Sensor to monitor the environmental conditions for the things they care about most. Now the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway enables you to monitor your SensorPush sensors remotely from anywhere via the Internet!
With the included cloud service (no monthly fee), you'll have the full SensorPush experience, accuracy and ease of use, no matter where you are! Receive current conditions, alerts and even the full data history just as if you were monitoring locally. It's perfect for keeping an eye on conditions at home or at a vacation property while you're away. Make sure your cigars are safe while you're at work. Whatever the situation, when you need to monitor environmental conditions from afar, the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway has you covered.
How Does It Work?
The simple setup process connects your G1 WiFi Gateway to the internet, via WiFi or Ethernet and links it to your SensorPush cloud account. This account is included with the purchase of a G1 WiFi gateway and is easily created during setup. Once online, the gateway receives data via Bluetooth from any in-range SensorPush sensors and relays that information to our web-based service (a.k.a. "the cloud").
The SensorPush app can then retrieve the data from the internet, so you can access it from anywhere. As before, the system has been designed to be as flexible as possible. Multiple gateways on one account? No problem. Multiple phones monitoring one account? Of course. Just log each device in with the same email address and password and your data is instantly synchronized across devices for easy access by family members, employees, house sitters or anyone you wish.
When a sensor is renamed or alert settings are changed, the updates are reflected on all connected devices within moments. When you add new sensors, just pair them with one device. The gateway and all other devices will automatically import them and begin monitoring right away.
Additionally, if all of your sensors are within range of a G1 WiFi gateway, you can now disable Bluetooth within the SensorPush app, or even on your phone (once setup is complete) for improved battery life.
Lastly, the gateway is designed to work seamlessly with the existing sensors, so those of you who have already purchased our sensors are all set.
SensorPush HT.w - Water-Resistant | Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- Sample Rate: Sensor takes temperature and humidity readings once per minute.
- Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 16.5mm / 1.57" x 1.57" x 0.65"
- Weight: 23g / 0.8oz
- Battery : CR2477
- Battery Life: Typ. over 2 year (more in normal conditions, less in extreme cold)
- iOS 11+, Android 5.1+. Requires Bluetooth 4.0+ (also known as Bluetooth LE).
- iPhones since the iPhone 5s, iPads since the 5th generation and the 6th generation iPad Touch support this technology.
- There are too many Android devices to list them all here, but you can look in the specifications for your device for Bluetooth 4.0 or Bluetooth LE. Please contact SensorPush support if you are unsure about your specific device.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Humidity Range:
- 0 - 100%
- (prolonged exposure to > 80% RH may create an offset of up to +3% in the readings. This effect gradually reverses after return to < 80% RH conditions)
- Temperature Accuracy (20°C - 60°C / 68°F - 140°F): ±0.2°C / ±0.36°F typical, ±0.4°C / ±0.72°F maximum
- Temperature Accuracy (Full Range): ±0.6°C / ±1.08°F typical, 1.0°C / ±1.8°F maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 20% - 80% RH): ±2% typical, ±4.5% maximum
- Humidity Accuracy (@ 25°C / 77°F, from 0% - 100% RH): ±4.5% typical ±7.5% maximum
- Accuracy Notes:
- 95% of sensors fall within the "typical" range. Sensors outside the "maximum" range are not qualified for sale.
- Please note that above values are maximal tolerances (not including hysteresis) against a high precision reference such as a dew point mirror. Common deviations are within ±2%RH where specified tolerance is ±3%RH and about half the specified tolerance at other values.
SensorPush G1 Wireless Gateway | Remote Access via Internet
- WiFi Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Width: 5.6 in / 141 mm
- Height: 0.8 in / 20 mm
- Depth: 4.2 in / 107 mm
- Weight: 5.3 oz / 149 g
- Power: DC 5V / 2A