Yale Outdoor PIR Camera - 852EX | Wireless | Zigbee Technology
Own it now, pay later
The YALE Wireless Outdoor PIR Image Camera is an outdoor ZigBee camera PIR sensor snapping high-quality colour images for visual verification.This camera PIR sensor, which provides complete camera coverage of the monitored area, leaves no blind spot when capturing alarm scenes.The YALE 852EX can be configured to send 3 colour VGA alarm images (640 x 480 pixels), 6 colour QVGA alarm images (320 x 240 pixels), or 3 colour QVGA alarm images. It also snaps and dispatches a real-time colour image to the CMS or the user when requested. The Yale Alarm Kit is a home alarm system built with you in mind, allowing to arm and disarm your system via your Smartphone through the Yale Alarm App.
Download the Yale Smart Living Home (Playstore / App store) for complete peace of mind and knowledge that your home is secure. You can check your home anytime, anywhere via the App, and you can receive alerts and notifications if the alarm is triggered.
In the unlikely event of server disconnection, the alarm system will continue to function (arm/disarm) using the supplied keypad accessory. Alarm event is notified by email, push notification event (iOS only) and SMS message. We offer 20 free SMS messages per account, after which additional SMS messages would be chargeable.
The Alarm Kit can be extended to include additional accessories including a Power Switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio), a PIR Video Camera to view a 10-second video of inside your home. You can even add a Yale Smart Lock to your front door; controlling them all from your Yale Alarm App.
Set-Up Requirement: For use in home with broadband connection. Homes with a router required with one freewired network port.
- Control via smartphone
- View images of your home and arm/disarm your alarm anytime, anywhere.
- 433MHz technology
- Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference from other devices
- Yale Secure Connect Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy
- Part arming
- Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs
- Easy to fit
- There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units
- Add up to 40 devices to tailor the system to your home
- No monthly fee
- Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees
- Loud external (104db) and internal (94db) sirens
- Easy DIY installation
- Wireless Technology: Zigbee technology
- Spec: Dual Lens, Pet Tolerant up to 60kg
- Power: Batteries included
- Part Number: 852EX
- Environmental Conditions: -10°C to 40°C, relative humidity 70% noncondensing for all units except the external Siren. Siren: -20°C to 50°C, relative humidity 95% noncondensing
- Radio operational range: 30m in a typical domestic installation, range can vary depending on building construction, device positions and RF environment
- Housings: ABS/polycarbonate
- Alarm processing: Microprocessor controlled dual edge sequential pulse count with pulse length discrimination
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Power supply: 2 x AA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Movement detection range: 110°