Polyester Insulated Flexible Acoustic Duct - 305MM (12" Inch) x 6M | R1.0 | 50MM Insulation
Own it now, pay later
Insulated ducting doesn't just quietly move air around your home, it also helps muffle sounds within your walls. This 6-metres length of 50mm thick polyester ducting features an R1.0 insulation rating to provide soundproofing for your HVAC system. The tear-resistant and puncture-proof material helps ensure the ducting stays air-tight over time, so cooled or heated air flows efficiently to the intended room without leaks that waste energy. Properly installed insulated ducting like this flex duct can make a big impact on the performance of your entire HVAC system.
- Metalized Inner Core
- Polyester Insulation
- Metalized Outer Fire Jacket
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C
- Operation Pressure: -190pa to +1200pa
- General Use: Heating and cooling
- Domestic and commercial systems
- PRODUCT: R0.6 Metalised Sleeve, Polyester Flexible Duct (3-Zero).
- CONSTRUCTION: Black Inner Core with Metalised Outer surface multi-layered construction containing high level grade Flame Retardant Water based adhesive with high tensile wire helix encapsulated.
- METALISED OUTER SLEEVE: Multi-layered construction (Metalised Outer Layer) containing high quality grade flame retardant adhesive.
- INSULATION TYPE: Polyester Insulation Blanket to achieve thermal rating of R0.6
- LENGTH: 6 Metre lengths
- OPERATING PRESSURE RANGE: 1000 Pa positive, 200 Pa negative
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -10C TO +80C