Ctec Smart Fan Controller - The Mirror | White [Type: Google Home / Alexa / Home Assistant]
Own it now, pay later
Latest Smart Mesh WIFI Gadgets in Mirror Range
Multiple Mirror Smart Light Switches are able to communicate with one another which allows the main switch to control other switches in your home.
This means that only 1 main switch has to be connected to your router, therefore reducing WIFI overload and interference.
Work with AC ceiling fans to allow Low - Medium - High - Speed change, extra light switch integrated designed to control the light on the fan or the light in the same room.
Avaliable in Black & White colour Google home or Apple Homkit compatible versions.
- Voice control
- Control the Mirror Smart Light Switch using your voice with Google Home, Alexa, and Siri.**
- Compatible with Home Assistant
- Allowing DIY setup with Home Assistant
- App control
- Control the Mirror Smart Light Switch through the Google Home/ Amazon Alexa / Home Assistant or the Apple Homekit app.**
- Please select the appropriate switch from the drop-down manual when ordering.
- Delay function
- Set a delay to turn the lights on or off after a specified time.
- Timer function
- Schedule your lights to turn on or off during your preferred time of day.
- Apple Homekit version is fully compatible with Apple Homkit and Siri
- Input: AC 100-250V 50/60Hz
- Max Current: 10A / 3A
- Dimension (H x W x Thickness): 12cm x 7.4cm x 32cm
- Material - Face Cover: Import Grad Glass
- Material - Cover: Flame Retardant Plastic
- Standby Load: 200W
- Standby Power: 0.25W
- Operating temperature: -25cº ~ +60cº
- Humidity: <95%
- GSSS std: 802.11b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Performance Transmission Power: +20dBm,11Mbps(CCK)
- Wi-Fi Performance Receiver Sensitivity: -89dBm,11Mbps(CCK)W
- WiFi Safe mode: WEP/WPA/WPA2 (AES and TKIP for Personal)
- Compatibility: Australian Standard SAA Approved