The Yale Alarm Kit is a home alarm system built with you in mind, allowing to arm and disarm your system via your Smartphone through the Yale Alarm App.
Download the Yale Smart Living Home (Playstore / App store) for complete peace of mind and knowledge that your home is secure. You can check your home anytime, anywhere via the App, and you can receive alerts and notifications if the alarm is triggered.
In the unlikely event of server disconnection, the alarm system will continue to function (arm/disarm) using the supplied keypad accessory. Alarm event is notified by email, push notification event (iOS only) and SMS message. We offer 20 free SMS messages per account, after which additional SMS messages would be chargeable.
The Alarm Kit can be extended to include additional accessories including a Power Switch to turn home appliances on and off remotely (i.e. a lamp or radio), a PIR Video Camera to view 10 second video of inside your home. You can even add a Yale Smart Lock to your front door; controlling them all from your Yale Alarm App.
Set-Up Requirement: For use in home with broadband connection. Homes with a router required with one freewired network port.
- Control via smartphone - View images of your home and arm/disarm your alarm anytime, anywhere
- 433MHz technology - Yale uses a frequency that is tightly controlled, meaning a clearer channel with less interference from other devices
- Pre-linked - Yale Secure Connect Alarms come with components already linked to the Smart Hub. This makes installing your alarm quick and easy
- Part arming - Set the alarm and secure downstairs while you move freely upstairs
- Easy to fit - There is no need to damage your décor, lift carpets or run cables. All components are self-contained and no wired connections are required between units
- Expandable - Add up to 40 devices to tailor the system to your home
- No monthly fee - Putting you in control and alerting you directly means there are no monthly fees
- Loud external (104db) and internal (94db) sirens
- Easy DIY installation
|Wireless Technology:||433Mhz Technology|
Environmental Conditions: -10°C to 40°C, relative humidity 70% noncondensing for all units except the external Siren. Siren: -20°C to 50°C, relative humidity 95% noncondensing
Radio operational range: 30m in a typical domestic installation, range can vary depending on building construction, device positions and RF environment
Alarm processing: Microprocessor controlled dual edge sequential pulse count with pulse length discrimination
Radio: 433MHz FM
Power supply: 4.5V, 3 x AAA alkaline batteries.
Motion Detector range: 12 metres 110°