Ur_eBay_Store_ Return_Policy_&_ Warranty
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
Customers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
- Urshoppinglist eBay store allow 30 days for Change-In-Mind returns (some exclusion apply) for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in brand new condition with original proof of purchase. The refund will be issued using your original payment method.
- If you can’t provide Invoice / (any reasonable proof) of purchase, then buyer's identification is required which includes full name Billing address or Phone number if necessary, we’ll offer you an exchange coupon to the value of the current price of that product.
- If you can’t provide proof of purchase and the item is national branded we will be unable to provide you with an exchange coupon or refund.
Urshoppinglist eBay store will not offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Please be aware that data (including, but not limited to, images, music and video) may be lost during the repair process of electrical and electronic products. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all personal data is deleted before return to Meister Headquarter.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
- For proof of purchase requirement for online or eBay purchases,
You will be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirement. If you do not provide this information, then there might be a rick of unable to process your return. When returning merchandise with proof of purchase, you will be asked for your signature as authorisation of the return transaction. If Urshoppinglist eBay store agrees to a return without adequate proof of purchase, you will be asked to provide identification containing your full name. Urshoppinglist eBay store will record your name and form of identification provided, which may be accessed by authorised Urshoppinglist eBay store support team for fraud protection activities.
Defective Returns on all products within 14 days of receipt:
If an item fails to work properly within the first 14 days of receipt, please inform us through eBay message and attach photos if necessary. We will process a partial refund for the returned postage fee. We will investgate whether a replacement is required. Please note that the item must be packaged properly for returining to avoid damage that might a. Items received in damaged condition, smashed or modified in any way will void the warranty. Please check item description for the warranty period.
Defective Returns on all products after 14 days of receipt:
If an item (other than a lamp/bulb) fails to work properly after the first 14 days of receipt, please inform us through eBay message The customer is responsible for the return postage fee. Once the item is received we will determine if it can be repaired or needs replacement. Please note that the item must be packaged properly for shipping to avoid damage. Items received damaged condition, smashed or modified in any way will void the warranty. Please check item description for the warranty period.
Warranty on lamps/bulbs:
Lamps/bulbs are warranted from date of purchase, not from when they are put into use.