The Wind Gauge measures the wind speed and direction. It uses the very latest in ultrasound technology to reliably and accurately measure the wind's speed and direction, including wind gusts.
Its high standard of mechanics and high-quality plastic design make this device weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail, and strong winds.
The wireless connection between module and station extends to a 100-meter range.
The Wind Gauge is equipped with four ultrasonic transducers that emit continuous signals, measuring wind speed and direction.
Using variations in these signals it's able to measure the speed and direction of the wind.
The measurements taken by the Wind Gauge are configured by custom preference, allowing for customized alerts and notifications.
Thanks to the Wind Gauge, you can now choose the best time to go sailing, biking, golfing, and more.
- Precise wind measurements to complete your Weather Station
- 4 Ultrasonic transducers
- Units: m/s, km/h, mph, knots, Beaufort
- High quality design - weatherproof, resistant to UV, hail and strong winds
- Powered by 4 AA batteries, up to 2 years autonomy (included)
- Long range wireless connection between gauge and station (up to 100 m)
- Netatmo Wind Gauge only works with the Netatmo Weather Station, sold separately
- Only one Wind Gauge can be connected to a Netatmo Weather Station
- Compatible with iOS (7 or higher), Android (4.0 or higher) and WP (8.0 or higher)
2 Years Warranty