Yale Unity Entrance Lock - Work with Apple Homekit [Option: WIFI Bridge + Key Pad]
Own it now, pay later
Designed to suit the Australian market, the Unity Entrance Lock achieves patented digital deadlocking technology, locking both the internal and external handles of your lock. Meeting Australian lock standards AS4145.2:2008, SL8, and D8, you can be sure that the Unity Entrance Lock meets your security needs. Lock alert indications shows users the lock mode via a built in LED. The locks has three modes, Unlock (Green), Locked (Yellow) and Secure (Red).
Controllable by either the Yale Access App, key card, or Yale Smart Keypad*, the Unity Entrance Lock provides you with a range of options to control your lock. The Yale Access App allows you to lock and unlock your door, grant access to others and keep track of visitor access, all via your smartphone. Grant users one-time access, access for a set period of time or a date range, avoiding any lost keys or having your keys stolen or copied.
Using varying technologies including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS as well as the Yale Access App, the auto-unlock feature unlocks your door as you approach. The door position sensor checks the status of the door and tells you if your door is securely closed and locked. This avoids inadvertently locking your door whilst the door is open.
The Unity Entrance Lock can be upgraded with the Yale Connect Bridge*. The Yale Connect Bridge* allows you to access your lock from wherever you are. Allowing you to lock and unlock, change PIN codes and lock settings remotely. The Yale Connect Bridge allows ‘Works with’ ability, integrating into your Apple, Google, Samsung or Alexa smart home hubs.With the Yale Smart Keypad* you can lock and unlock your door via PIN codes. Yale Connect Bridge and Yale Smart Keypad sold separately
Total Control via App
Tailor User Access
Yale Connect Bridge
Yale Smart Keypad
- Australian Standard:
- SL8 Security
- D8 Durability
- Australian Standard AS1905.1-2015 Fire Resistant Doorset
- Compliance RCM: Australian Electrical Regulatory Compliant
- IP Rating: IP54
- Operating Temperature: -25-70c
- Humidity: 0-90%
- Power: 4 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Battery Life on lock: approximately 12months
- RFID MiFare: (2 x Contactless Key Cards)
- Finish: Silver powdercoat with black nylon
- Use: Entry doors. Not for use on doors where the internal escutcheon is exposed to outside elements. Eg: Outdoor gate.
- Backset: 60-70mm backset (70mm latch sold separately – Y530-2SC
- Lock Type: 530 Latch
- Door Thickness: 35-60mm
- Volume Settings: Mute, Low, High
- Low Battery Warning: 20%
- Phone Requirement: iOS (11.0 or higher) or Android (6.0 or higher) smartphone
3 Years Manufacture Warranty