Blauberg Turbo Mixed Flow Fan - 200MM (8" Inch) | 636CFM | 2 Speed
Own it now, pay later
- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems installed in various premises. Mounting in kitchens, bathrooms and other humid premises. Ventilation air ducts requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level. Compatible with Ø 100 up to 315 mm round air ducts.
- Casing made of low-flammable polypropylene. Ventilation unit with terminal box. Can be turned to any position.Special casing design permits easy dismantling of the impeller and motor block for fan servicing without dismantling the air duct.
- Double-speed single-phase motor on ball bearings.Equipped with thermal overload protection.
These Blaubergs mixed flow fans offer a range of features including;
- Casing made of low flammable polypropylene
- Single-phase motor on ball bearings
- Duct Size (mm): 200
- Extract Capacity (m3/h): 805-1080
- Noise Level (dBA): 44-52
- Power (watts): 76-108
- RPM: 1915-2380
- Width (mm): 239
- Height (mm): 261
- Depth (mm): 296
- Material: Polyproplene