Mountain Air EC Whisper Silencer Fan - 250MM | 1065CFM
Own it now, pay later
Mountain Air EC Whisper Silencer High-Speed Fans represent the ideal solution for those looking to combine high performance with whisper-quiet operation. The dual impeller and turbine-style inlet are designed to optimise pressure throughout the fan housing, improving airflow when paired with long or complex ducting runs. Courtesy of the insulated housing, the EC Whisper High-Speed Fan delivers class-leading performance whilst remaining near-silent even at full power.
Fan Speed Controller
A digital 3-mode Environmental Controller is included to provide the user with total control. One mode allows for manual control of the fan's speed, while two thermostat-controlled modes either turn off the fan or reduce its speed when the temperature of the room falls below set temperature.
The 3 modes that can be used are Fan Speed, Cool-Temp Speed, and Cool-Temp Shutdown, explained below:
- Fan Speed: the fan will run continuously at the SET SPEED.
- Cool - Temp Shutdown: If temperature probe measures above the SET TEMP, the fan will run at full speed. If temperature probe measures below the SET TEMP, the fan will shut down.
- Cool - Temp Speed: If temperature probe measures above the SET TEMP, the fan will run at full speed. If temperature probe measures below the SET TEMP, the fan will run at SET SPEED.
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.