Aperio Smart Wireless Lever Lock AU100-3772 V3 | Australian Escutcheon | Key Override | RFID + Pin + Seos Moble Access
ASSA ABLOY’s Aperio® technology is leading the evolution of Online Wireless Door Locks. The new AU100 is a fully commercial grade digital lockset that offers the durability and quality that is synonymous with ASSA ABLOY.
Aperio® is well known to provide a cost-effective migration to an online electronic access control door. ASSA ABLOY’s AU100 is now fully retrofittable with Lockwood mortice variants without modification to the mortice whatsoever.
In addition, for the first time, the internal lever and door position can now be wirelessly monitored. A capacitive keypad and proximity reader are also included in the one lock.
Sophisticated battery-powered technology communicates wirelessly to a hub. The hub is then wired directly to the access control system and enables standard online access control functionality at significantly reduced costs to that of a hard-wired door.
The AU100 features the V3 platform, which enables high-frequency entrance doors to operate for two years on a standard set of batteries; maintaining remote opening functions of typically 5 seconds communication time between the Aperio lock and the access control system throughout the battery life.
ASSA ABLOY’s AU100 provides the benchmark for premium wireless digital locking. The strong vandal-proof keypad is weather rated for outdoor conditions including protection against light rain, sun, and dust.
The AU100 features ultra-smooth lever action provided by the ergonomic Lever: 77A. Designed to be compliant with the Australian Disabled Door Act, the AU100 has undergone severe vandal testing and has a strength rating of up to SL8.
- Wireless online access control
- Authorization changes in real-time
- Audit trails and time zones managed through the existing system
- Additional Key Override
- Rex (internal lever monitoring)
- Door position switch
- Smart offline credential cache for last 200 users
- Store last 200 events and audit trails locally in the lock
- Battery-powered – up to 40,000 operations
- LED status
- Battery low warning sent to EAC system
- Powerful new electronics with USB interface
- Supports multiple RFID credentials and Seos mobile access
- Heartbeat communication: 5-10 seconds
- Remote door opening/locking functions
- Supports multiple high-frequency RFID technologies and Seos mobile access
- Emergency egress
- Compatible with Lockwood 3772 and 5782 Series Mechanical Mortice Locks
- Additional key override
- Multiple lockset formats
- Emergency egress